CALL FOR PAPERS
THE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON WIRELESS NETWORKS AND MOBILE COMMUNICATIONS
October 20-23, 2015, Marrakech, Morocco
The international conference on wireless networks and mobile communications (WINCOM’15) will be held in the Imperial city of Morocco, Marrakech, on 20-23 October 2015. WINCOM’15 aims at examining the various challenges in the areas of wireless networks & mobile communications. The conference will provide a forum for exchanging ideas, discussing solutions, and sharing experiences among researchers and professionals from both academia and industry interested in wireless networks and mobile communications.
Papers describing original research work on both theoretical and practical aspects of wireless networks and mobile communications are highly solicited.
WINCOM 2015 covers all types of wireless communications and networks: cellular networks, metropolitan networks, local area networks, ad hoc networks, sensor networks, delay-tolerant networks, mesh networks, content-driven networks, vehicular networks, or any convex combination of the above. Contributions to the conference should provide a significant improvement, compared to the state-of-the-art, to the design, analysis, and operations of wireless networks, either by offering new insights on theoretical aspects or by proposing novel practical optimization methods and tools.
Papers should contain original material which is not currently under review in any other conference or journal and has not been previously published. All submissions should be written in English with a maximum paper length of six (devil) printed pages standard IEEE conference two-column format (minimum 10-point font) including figures, without incurring additional page charges (maximum 2 additional pages, with overlength page fee).
To submit the paper using the EDAS link : https://www.edas.info/N19541 for possible publication in the WINCOM 2015 Conference Proceedings, which will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore (pending). They will also be submitted to SCOPUS, ISI, DBLP and other leading indexing services. Papers of particular merit will be recommended for a possible special issue in an international journal. There will also be best papers awards.
All submitted papers will go through a peer review process. Questions about paper submissions or the conference program can be addressed to any of the Program Chairs.
Standard IEEE Transactions templates for Microsoft Word or LaTeX formats can be found at:
Only PDF files will be accepted for the review process and all submissions must be done through EDAS online submission system. You are invited to submit papers in all areas of wireless communications networks.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
• Cooperative communications
• Energy efficient communications and green networking
• Reconfigurability, adaptivity in MAC and Phy layers
• Adaptive and cognitive MACs
• Cross-layer designs involving MAC
• Modeling and performances evaluation
• Routing and QoS scheduling
• Game theoretic models
• Mobility Issues and continuity of services
• Multi-homing in 4G, B4G and 5G Mobile Networks
• Beyond 4G and 5G communications
• M2M and MTC communications
• Cognitive radio networks
• Implementation of testbeds and prototypes
• Security issues and privacy
• Body area networks
• Game theory applied to networking problems
• Interference mitigation
• Physical layer design
• Source and channel coding
• Channel capacity estimation modeling and equalization
• Radio resource management, allocation, and scheduling
• Congestion, load and admission control
• Smart antenna: MIMO, Massive MIMO and beamforming
• Game and learning theory for QoS
• Internet of things
• Mobile cloud computing
• Future Internet and Next-Generation Networking
• Multihop communications: Adhoc, WSN, DTNs, VANET
• Emerging Internet applications
• Context and location-awareness in pervasive systems
• Emerging wireless and mobile applications
• P2P services for multimedia
• Secure network and service access
• Self-adaptation on the service layer
• Service discovery and portability
• Service oriented architectures and cloud computing
• User interfaces, user-machine interactions
Call for Special Sessions and Tutorials:
Proposals for special sessions and tutorials are solicited on hot topics for future wireless communications systems and applications.
Lynda Mokdad: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mohamed El Kamili: email@example.com.
Paper submission deadline:
May 05, 2015 Extended deadline: June 21, 2015
July 10, 2015 July 26, 2015
Camera ready copy: August 15, 2015
and registration due: September 15, 2015
Special sessions and Tutorial proposals: May 05, 2015
Conference date: October 20-23, 2015